Today I watched The Wolverine (ugh…I’ve always hated him), two episodes of 2 Broke Girls, ParaNorman, and Pacific Rim.
Last week I finally watched The Avengers!
I’m getting all kinds of stuff ticked off on my to-watch list.
Good for me, I say. Good for me!
Inspired by this post, I present my own personal Scale of Witchiness, from Sweet and Sassy to Downright Dangerous.
1. Sally Owens - Likely to help however possible, up to and including helping you bury a dead body.
2. Elphaba - Still sassy, albeit a little more harsh and impatient, but all intentions are still for good.
3. Madam Mim - It’s a tossup as to whether I’ll make you a cup of tea or turn you into a toad. Either way, I’ll be laughing.
4. Witch Hazel - Still cackling, still focused on the brew I’m stirring, but also highly likely to chase you around with a cleaver if the mood strikes.
5. Lady Van Tassel - No more laughing. I’m getting the axe. Watch your head.
6. Maleficent - Bitch, I will curse your firstborn, do not test me. 5000% done.
Hi, so, I was wondering - how do you (personally) contact the spirit of an animal bone/skeleton you have?
This is something I’ve been struggling to write a long blog post about with a lot of info, mostly because this is very near to my heart. I’m going to put it under a cut for people who might be triggered by frank, emotional, talk about no-longer-living animals. And yes, eventually I’ll be making that longer post on my big blog.